The air conditioning model is a part of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Training System. By connecting the model to the base unit electrically and hydraulically, a complete refrigeration circuit is created to simulate a full air conditioning system.
- This model demonstrates the principles and components of a full air conditioning system.
- This model introduces the operation of an air conditioning system and the recirculating air and outer air operating modes.
- The room climate is created by the interaction of air temperature, heating temperature and air humidity.
- The model includes two air ducts with transparent front.
- The top air duct serves as climatic chamber whilst the bottom air duct contains the air cooler, two electric air heaters and a steam humidifier the air in the duct system can be cooled, heated, humidified or dehumidified.
- The individual system components are operated via the software.
- Temperature and humidity before and after the evaporator and in the climatic chamber are recorded by sensors, digitized and represented dynamically in the software.
- The conditioning of the air can be monitored in the h-x diagram.
- The model is connected to the base unit electrically by data cables and hydraulically by refrigerant hoses.