The simple air-conditioning system model is a part of the refrigeration and air-conditioning educational unit. By connecting the model to the base unit electrically and hydraulically, a complete refrigeration circuit is created to simulate a simple air conditioning system.
- This model demonstrates the principles of a room cooling and the components of a simple air conditioning system.
- The components of the model are an air duct with a transparent front, a blower for air transport, an evaporator as air cooler, an expansion valve, solenoid valves and refrigerant quick connections.
- The blower is provided with throttle valve.
- The thermostatic expansion valve acts as expansion element.
- Air volumetric flow rate, temperature and relative humidity are measured before and after the evaporator by sensors.
- All components are clearly arranged at the model.
- The software operates the individual components, system and fault simulation.
- The unit is provided with an air outlet.
- The model is connected to the base unit electrically by data cables and hydraulically by refrigerant hoses.