The refrigeration circuit with variable load training system tends to demonstrate the design and components of the refrigeration system and its operating behavior under adjustable load. The trainer provides a wide range of experiments.
- The trainer demonstrates a refrigeration circuit under an adjustable load.
- The refrigeration circuit includes all components necessary to build a refrigeration system such as a compressor, a condenser with fan, a thermostatic expansion valve, pressure switches and a coaxial coil heat exchanger as an evaporator.
- The trainer is supplied with a water circuit that serves as load, consisting of a tank with a heater and a pump.
- The tank temperature is adjusted using a controller.
- All measured values of the refrigeration system such as temperatures, pressures and flow rates are recorded by sensors and displayed via digital display, also, the compressor power is digitally displayed.
- The trainer is supplied with pressure gauges to demonstrate the compressor inlet and outlet pressures.
- The trainer is equipped with Main ON/OFF switch, compressor ON/OFF switch, pump ON/OFF switch and heater ON/OFF switch, in addition to the Emergency switch.
- The components of the refrigeration circuit are arranged clearly in such a way that helps the trainees to understand the sequence of the refrigeration process.
- The trainer is provided with software to demonstrate the processing refrigeration cycle to allow the trainees to investigate the refrigeration parameters.
- The software also demonstrates the Log
P- H diagram of R – 134 and can save samples to be appeared on an excel sheet with all the gauges reading at each sample.
- The Trainer is Fixed on four caster wheels to eases its motion inside the laboratory, this caster wheels're equipped with breaks to pervent the trainer front sliding durning the operation.
- The unit is tearted against rust & electrostatically painted.