Motors, control and build-up circuits trainer tends to demonstrates the refrigeration control circuits and its various components. The trainer allows the learning of how to build up a control circuit of a refrigeration system with protection using various refrigeration components such as a condenser fan, a motor starter, a compressor, etc.
- The trainer includes electric protection components such as circuit breaker and switches to ensure the student’s safety.
- The components equipped with the trainer are the main refrigeration components such as PSC motor, capacitor start motor, condenser fan, compressor motor.
- The trainer includes a manual and a digital thermostat, to enable experiencing different thermostatic control.
- The trainer includes four run capacitors, two start capacitors, three magnetic contactors, sockets and relays.
- The trainer is equipped with voltmeter and ammeter for measuring purposes.
- Each component is mounted firmly on the trainer with connection pins to enable students to connect components with one another, or measure certain component.
- The students can perform various different experiments using the components to generate different refrigeration circuits.