The educational unit is designed to illustrate the practical skills of the commercial refrigeration system. The educational unit is equipped with all components necessary for studying the commercial refrigeration system.
- The educational unit includes various refrigeration units with varying levels of difficulty.
- The educational unit includes mechanics (rack), hydraulics (single components and pipework) and electrics (wiring in accordance with circuit diagram).
- The key components in the refrigerant circuit are the compressor, condenser, evaporato and the expansion valve.
- The compressor is protected by a combination pressure switch.
- A filter/dryer element removes any moisture present in the refrigerant.
- A switch box contains the necessary controls and displays.
- The Tool Set is required to assemble the unit, and for commissioning the Refrigeration Charging and Evacuation Station.
- The unit is treated against rust and electrostatically painted.
- The unit is fixed on four caster wheels to eases its motion inside the laboratory, these caster wheel is are equipped with brakes to prevent the trainer from sliding during the operation.