This Assembly kit (AR102) features a small storage container, and an assembly frame, where the container includes all typical components of an automotive air conditioning system, to be assembled by the trainee. The kit also includes a guiding manual to help in performing the assembly task professionally.
- The storage box is equipped with hard foam adequate compartments to contain the disassembled components in addition to tools needed for the purpose of safe storage.
- Each part inside the storage unit is numbered & labeled to provide better organization of the system components in order to perform a successful assembly and disassembly exercise
- The Kit includes a specially designed frame on which the automotive air conditioner is to be assembled.
- The automotive air conditioning system is composed of a compressor, a condenser, an expansion valve, filter unit, thermostat, clutch and a small control panel similar to the one found in center console of a vehicle.
- The kit includes all hoses and wires needed for the assembly.
- The compressor is driven by an electric motor instead of the engine.