Petrol engine disassembly and reassembly trainer tends to demonstrate a four – stroke petrol engine mounted on a robust stand for practicing assembly and disassembly of it.The stand allows rotating the engine a full circle and allows various mounting orientations.
- The unit is made of high strength material to accommodate the petrol engine for practicing assembly and disassembly of it.
- The engine can be rotated by 360 degrees clockwise or anti-clock wise, and a holding mechanism allows maintaining a certain angle of rotation.
- The unit allows various mounting orientations thanks to its multi-purpose mounting attachments.
- The unit is equipped with removable oil pan at the bottom, into which oil spills can be collected and later recycled.
- The unit is equipped with caster wheels underneath to ease moving the petrol engine inside the workshop, in addition to the wheels braking mechanism that prevents the stand from slipping during operation.
- Petrol engine disassembly and reassembly trainer is available in models; one manual and the other electrical.
- Each part is numbered to ease the assembly and dis-assembly process.
- The petrol engine disassembly and reassembly trainer is equipped with a wheel for turning the engine, while the electrical one is equipped with an electric motor that provides such rotation with the press of a button.
- The unit is treated against rust and electro-statically painted.