A four – stroke diesel engine is mounted to a robust stand for practicing assembly and disassembly of it .The stand allows rotating the engine 360° to allow various mounting orientations.
- The unit is made of high strength material to accommodate the diesel engine for practicing assembly and disassembly of it.
- The engine can be rotated by 360 degrees clockwise or anti-clock wise, and a holding mechanism allows maintaining a certain angle of rotation.
- The unit allows various mounting orientations thanks to its multi-purpose mounting attachments.
- The unit is equipped with removable oil pan at the bottom, into which oil spills can be collected and later recycled.
- The unit is equipped with caster wheels underneath to ease moving the diesel engine inside the workshop, in addition to the wheels' braking mechanism that prevent the stand from slipping during operation
- Each part is numbered to ease the assembly and disassembly processes.
- Diesel engine disassembly and reassembly trainer is available in models; one manual and the other electrical.
- The diesel engine disassembly and reassembly trainer is equipped with a wheel for turning the engine, and can be also rotated electrically by an electric motor that provides such rotation with the press of a button.
- The unit is treated against rust and electrostatically painted.