The manual transmission assembly and disassembly trainer has been specifically designed to enhance trainees and technicians ability to assemble and disassemble a manual transmission unit which further helps the trainees to visualize the internal components and construction in addition to fully understanding its operation. This assembly and disassembly trainer includes a small container that stores every single component of the disassembled manual transmission unit and assembly tools, in addition to a table on which the transmission may be assembled.
- The trainer features 5-speed manual gearbox predisassembled in the storage container.
- The trainer is supplied with a rotating base designed for assembling the components of the manual transmission to it, as it can be rotated by 360° clockwise or counter clockwise, in addition to a special mechanism to keep the rotation degree.
- The trainer is designed to demonstrate the operation and components of a manual transmission of a front drive car.
- The trainer stand is specially manufactured to help with the assembling and disassembling process.
- The trainer comes with a storage unit for storing the various components, and the required tools.
- The unit has a transmission lever to change the gears for each speed.
- The trainer rests on wheel to facilitate moving it.
- The trainer is electrostatically painted and treated against rust.
- The trainer rests on wheels to facilitate moving it.