The educational simulator features a real FWD manual transmission sectioned, and showcased for educational purposes and mounted on a robust frame. The unit is designed to demonstrate the functionality of the front-wheel-drive (FWD) manual transmission system and to focus on the design of the manual transmission in front cars and how it is attached to the differential unit. The sectioned transmission is painted with color contrasted components to allow the trainee to observe its internal construction, key components, and operation.
- The trainer is mounted on a robust frame that can be easily relocated.
- The unit features a section in a 5-speed manual transmission.
- The cutaway helps the trainee understand the internal construction, components and operation of the transmission, and how a manual gearbox and a differential are integrated into one housing to form the transmission.
- The educational unit is provided with an electric motor to provide the expected rotation coming from the engine and required for system operation.
- The educational unit is also provided with a front control panel that includes an operation module in addition to schematic digram and graphical representations.
- The operation module includes ON/OFF operation switch, emergency switch and a