The torque converter model is an educational unit designed to enable the trainee to observe the construction of the torque converter and its working mechanism.
- The educational unit demonstrates a functional torque converter mounted on a robust frame.
- The trainer is provided with an electric motor to generate the expected rotation coming from the engine.
- The educational unit is supplied with an operation panel that includes an ON/ OFF operation switch for the electric motor, emergency switch and a knob to control the motor speed and torque, and a digital display for indicating the rotation ratio and torque amplification
- The output of the torque converter is connected to torque and speed sensors.
- The trainer allows the trainee to notice the three main modes of operation of torque converter: namely, stall, acceleration and coupling.
- The trainer is provided with a schematic diagram showing the internal structure of the torque converter.