The automatic transmission simulation trainer tends to display the internal components and configuration of the front-wheel drive automatic transmission, the wheel hub and connections to help the trainee understand how the power is transmitted from the engine to the wheels. The trainer is also displayed with the components in different colors allowing the trainee to investigate the internal structure, its components and operation.
- The unit includes a cutaway of the automatic transmission system, where the trainee can see all the components of the unit.
- The trainer is provided with a large control panel that acts as an interface between the user and the educational unit. The control panel contains the unit operation switches, LEDs, the gear stick and digital display.
- The trainer can be operated either manually or automatically.
- The automatic transmission is driven by an electric motor that simulates the car engine and the speed is controlled by a knob.
- The trainer is supplied with schematic diagram for each gear mode.
- All printed symbols on the trainer are done using ultraviolet technology on aluminum sheets, full colored and suitable for outdoor purposes (weather resistance).
- The unit is fixed on four caster wheels to ease its motion inside the laboratory, these caster wheels are equipped with brakes to prevent the trainer from sliding during the operation.
- The unit is treated against rust and electrostatically painted.