This educational unit features a real sectioned rear axle connected to rear wheel hubs. It allows the trainee to observe how driving power is transmitted to the rear wheels.
- A sectioned rear axle mounted on a robust frame which can be easily relocated.
- The educational unit helps the trainees to observe how torque is transmitted to the rear wheels at rear-wheel-drive vehicles.
- This educational unit is functional and includes all the components of a rear axle system such as the differential, axle bearings, pinion bearings, drive axles and wheels hubs.
- The rotational input to the unit which would have come from the propeller shaft can be simulated by either a hand wheel or an electric motor.
- The differential is sectioned and showcased with different color cross-sections and components to allow the trainee to observe the internal construction, components and working operation.
- White LEDs provide enough illumination inside differential and axle housing so that the trainee can observe the construction, components and the working principles of the whole axle system.