This LPG fuel system trainer tends to demonstrate the operation of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) fuel system using real system components, it also allows performing fault diagnosis, inspection and maintenance.
- The unit is mounted on a robust frame that can be easily relocated.
- This educational unit features real LPG fuel system components including LPG tank, solenoid valves, Filler Plug, Level gauge and Vaporiser reduction gear.
- All system components are mounted on large panel with educational schematic diagrams of the system components.
- The unit is equipped with internal vacuum generation equipment.
- Various pressure gauges allow measuring the pressure at various points in the system.