The air compressor cutaway is a benchtop training system which is designed to illustrate the air compressor internal parts and structure.
- This cutaway is a subset of a larger braking system. The core focus of this cutaway is to demonstrate the air compressor.
- A sectioned air compressor is mounted on a small robust frame to ease the relocation.
- This educational unit features real air compressor components including the cylinder head with its inlet & outlet ports and valves, cylinder block, piston, crank case and crank shaft.
- All the components are sectioned and showcased in different colors to allow the trainee to observe the internal construction and components.
- The compressor cutaway is provided with a mechanism driven by a wheel introduce the trainee into its theory of operation.
- The air compressor could be of one or two cylinders.