The ABS brake training system is an actual cutaway introducing trainees to real-life components of an antilock brake system (ABS). The trainer allows trainees to get familiar with the system components and to perform the associated repair and maintenance processes related to the system.
- The educational unit is a standalone trainer that represents a modern ABS braking system for motor cars. The system consists of a variety of ABS components mounted to a panel.
- All the brake parts are provided as detailed cutaway models connected together to enable easy understanding of the brake assembly operation.
- The ABS consists of electronic and hydraulic components which allow for control of braking force so that locking of the wheels can be avoided. The ABS Ensures proper tracking performance through steering wheel operation.
- The system consists of: self-ventilating disc brake with phonic wheel and sensor, rear disc brake with phonic wheel and sensor, servo brake with foot control panel and brake pump, electronic control unit, and oil tank
- Schematic diagram of each component is printed to the panel to elaborate the detailed construction of each component.
- This cutaway model is carefully sectioned for training purposes, professionally painted with different colors to better differentiate the various parts.