The wheel speed sensor technology training system allows proven techniques comprising inductive and Hall sensors to be compared directly with magneto-resistive sensors. Also, mechanical checks of the pulse generator ring and magnetic encoder are included in practical training.
- The wheel speed sensor training kit exposes trainees to the modifications of wheel speed signals in automotive systems.
- The training kit introduces trainees to a number of different components of a typical wheel speed sensor system.
- Students will get acquainted with different types of sensors such as inductive, hall effect and magneto-resistive sensor.
- Besides the theoretical knowledge, trainees will be able to carry out a number of different experiments.
- Two modes are introduced for performing the experiment. Local mode which can be operated directly from the kit and remote mode which can be operated through an external PC. An external PC can be easily connected through the USB port.
- The system is provided with software system to perform the experiments in the remote mode and display your results.
- Trainees will also be able to get familiar with the graphical representation of different components as all of the circuits are printed on the training kit.
- The trainees will be able to diagnose electrical signals and check mechanical components.
- The training kit is supplied with an emergency switch as a safety measure to protect the system against any mis-convenience.