The fundamental of automotive electrics training kit (AUT-001) provides trainees with the basic knowledge of the five types of circuits which are charging, starting, ignition, lighting and accessory-circuit. The kit enables trainees to learn more about the function and components of the five circuits, and the accompanied maintenance procedures related to them. In addition to that, trainees will be able to Identify the basic types of automotive wiring diagrams.
- The fundamental of automotive electrics kit interprets the basic five types of automotive circuits which are charging, starting, ignition, lighting and accessory-circuit.
- Trainees will get acquainted with different components in the system such as Pulse width modulation, timers, transistor and different switches.
- Besides the theoretical knowledge, trainees will be able to carry out a number of different experiments.
- Two modes are introduced for performing the experiment. Local mode which can be operated directly from the kit and remote mode which can be operated through an external PC. An external PC can be easily connected through the USB port.
- The system is provided with software to perform the experiments in the remote mode and display your results.
- The training system is supplied with a fault insertion system where trainees can introduce up to six faults to the system locally or remotely to test different malfunctions in the system.
- Trainees will also be able to get familiar with the graphical representation and electrical symbols of different components as all of the circuits are printed on the training kit.
- The training system allows trainees to perform different connections and use the oscilloscope to measure signals.
- The training kit is supplied with an emergency switch as a safety measure to protect the system against any mis-convenience.