Common rail diesel injection training system (aut104) is a kit designed to provide a simulation system of one of the most advanced diesel injection systems for vehicles, with high- pressure pump and electronic injectors. By using the system software, trainees can monitor and simulate various scenarios of diesel injection system by integrating different parameters e.g. (engine speed, atmospheric pressure and temperature) to control different system variables e.g. (cam and crank engine speed).
- The kit panel presents all the individual components of the system through a schematic diagram clearly identifies each component.
- The kit has a wide variety of components including; Air pressure sensor knob, Temperature engine sensor knob, Air temperature sensor knob, Accelerator pedal brake knob, Load knob, Key switch, and Touch screen.
- Additionally, it includes different LEDs that each of them indicates the state of the device (sensor) it represents.
- The LEDs are; High pressure fuel regulator indication LED, High pressure solenoid valve indication LED, Electric fuel pump indication LED, Pressure sensor indication LED, and Regulator valve indication LED.
- The trainer provides a diagram used to investigate how the common rail diesel injection system works in order to prepare trainees to understand how to examine the whole fuel system from tank to injector, covering the key components and how they operate.
- This system is used to control four-cylinder engines by a simulation system that includes an Electronic Unit enabling an exhaustive system diagnosis.
- The system software empowers trainees to learn about injection pressures, processes and air-fuel quantities in a self-controlled learning process.
- The software provides various topics cover the entire spectrum of systems available on the market, trainees are able to switch between the various injector types and thus gain an overview of the entire topic.
- The first topic of the software demonstrates the main construction of both low- & high-pressure sides as well as teaches basics of operation and working principles of fuel injection in the combustion chamber.
- The second topic explains the two types of non-hydraulic common rail injectors -- electromechanical solenoid base and Piezo.
- The third topic shows the influence of different parameters (accelerator pedal brake, engine temperature, air pressure & temperature) on particulate emission levels and other system variables.
- The last topic demonstrates the technology of injection that used in modern diesel engines; pre-main and post injection.
- The software is provided with all the necessary figure, charts, and waveforms thar are required to enable trainees to acquire the full knowledge of the training system.
- Trainees can practice hands-on activity to change different parameters used in common rail injection and monitor their effect on the injectors speed, power of the system, and the injection quantity.
- As well as, they can monitor the values of Load, Pedal, Air temperature, Air pressure, Engine temperature, Pressure common rail, Crank speed, and CAM speed that are presented on the software screen and can be changed dependently on the changes that users make.
- The system is equipped with on/off main power switch as well as, emergency switch, which guarantee the required protection to produce a safety working environment.