The sensors & actuators training system (BES104) is designed for giving an overall knowledge on various sensor and actuator technologies applied in the modern automotive systems. Trainees will be able to perform different experiments, examine different parts of automotive intake/exhaust systems as well as test and view the outcome signals .
- The sensors and actuators training system enables trainees to get acquainted with different parts in automotive system as well as intake/exhaust system.
- The system is a standalone system which contains real-world components well displayed on a vertical panel.
- Various actuators are displayed within the trainer such as throttle valve.
- The training system obtains a wide range of automotive sensors such as:
- MAP sensors
- MAF sensors
- ECT sensor
- knock sensor
- The training system is supplied with a pressure gauge to indicate the applied vacuum to the system.
- Trainees will be able to learn how to apply vacuum to the system using vacuum and pressure manual pump.
- The training system enables trainees to perform different connections regarding the different sensors and actuators in automotive intake/exhaust system such as voltage and ground connections.
- Besides performing experiments on each component, trainees will examine the operation and the output signals of a full system comprising more than one component.
- Within this trainer, trainees will be able to measure the signal of different sensors and actuators and examine its operation before and after applying input using oscilloscope.
- Different types of input can be introduced to the system through different knobs, mounted heater or through just passing an external heat source in case of the ECT sensor.
- Trainees will be able to read and analyze oscilloscope signals for each component.
- The training system is supplied with ON/OFF button and an emergency button for safety measures.