The air brake chamber cutaway (BSB-002) is a benchtop training system which is designed to illustrate the air brake chamber internal parts, structure and working mechanism.
- This cutaway is a subset of a larger braking system. The core focus of this cutaway is to demonstrate the air brake chamber.
- A sectioned air brake chamber is mounted on a small robust frame to ease the relocation.
- Through this cutaway, trainees will get acquainted with the mechanism that transfers the spring force to apply the brake.
- All the components are sectioned and showcased in different colors to allow the trainee to observe the internal construction and components.
- Using this cutaway, students can visualize actuator internal operation without the danger of sudden spring release.
- The training unit allows for the elaboration of both the service and parking circuits.