The complete hydraulic braking system cutaway (BSB-009) is an educational unit that represents a typical hydraulic braking system of a real-vehicle with all of its underlying mechanisms and components. Using this cutaway, trainees will get familiar with all of that inspection, maintenance and repair processes.
- The unit includes a complete hydraulic braking system cutaway mounted on a robust frame which can be easily relocated.
- In this unit, all parts are mounted and connected together to allow trainees understand the basic principles of hydraulic braking systems and how different mechanisms apply braking force on the wheels by disc brakes or drum brakes.
- The unit is based on a hydraulic braking system with all of its typical components including the braking pedal, oil reservoir, master cylinder, hydraulic circuits and final braking force mechanisms; namely drum brakes and disc brakes.
- All the components are sectioned and showcased in different colors to allow the trainee to observe the internal construction and components.
- The unit features a detailed and colored diagram of oil path, components and the connection of the system.
- The connections in the educational unit are typical of a real vehicle to allow the trainee to relate observations with real-world application.