The multi-link independent suspension trainer (BSU105) is a comprehensive training system. The educational unit introduces an actual cutaway that elaborates a typical multi-link suspension. The system enables trainees to perform the associated inspection, repair and maintenance processes.
- The educational unit introduces users to suspension system, hydraulic braking system as well as steering system.
- Through this system, trainees will get acquainted with the internal construction and working mechanism of such systems.
- The system is a cutaway of real-world components mounted on a metal chassis.
- The system consists of disc brakes, drum brakes, master bag, master cylinders, brake pedal, side lever, brake oil and ECU.
- This cutaway model is carefully sectioned for training purposes, professionally painted with different colors to better differentiate the various parts.
- Using this trainer, trainees will be able to carry out a wide range of inspection, maintenance and repair processes associated to the training system.