This educational unit (COV100) features a Four-Wheel-Drive (4WD) passenger vehicle with its body striped off and mounted by its chassis on a robust frame to expose all the essential systems that make up this type of ground vehicle except for the electric circuitry.
- A 4WD passenger vehicle with its body and interior excluded is mounted by its chassis on a robust frame for ease of relocation.
- The unit contains all the essential systems that make up this sort of ground vehicle such as the engine, transmission, drive train, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel delivery and cooling include sections in them to view their internal construction and components by color contrast.
- The whole vehicle suspension is based on coil spring.
- The lights and warning lights system with control unit are provided.
- All the systems have sections in them with color contrast between cross-sections and components.
- Some systems may include white LEDs to illuminate their insides, in addition to the color contrast allows observing the systems, their construction, components, and operation from the vehicle perimeter.
- The chassis that binds the essential systems is a real vehicle chassis and not custom fabricated, so it allows exploring what a real vehicle looks like from inside.
- Attached to the engine is an electric motor to simulate as if the vehicle is operational and drive dependent systems.