This educational unit (COV101) features a Rear-Wheel-Drive (RWD) passenger vehicle with its body striped off and mounted by its chassis on a robust frame to expose all the essential systems that make up this type of ground vehicle except for the electric circuitry.
- An RWD passenger vehicle with its body and interior excluded is mounted by its chassis on a robust frame.
- The unit contains all the essential systems that make up this sort of ground vehicle such as the engine, transmission, drive train, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel delivery and engine cooling system with an electrical fan.
- The whole vehicle suspension is based on coil springs.
- The suspension in the front is based on coil springs, while the suspension in the back is based on leaf springs.
- The lights and warning lights system with control unit are provided.
- All the systems included within the vehicle are sectioned to view their internal construction.
- The color contrast allows observing the systems, their construction, components, and operation from the vehicle perimeter.
- Attached to the engine is an electric motor to simulate as if the vehicle is operational and drive dependent systems.
- The chassis that binds the essential systems is a custom fabricated.