The stepper motor Control trainer is a bench top electric motor that gives a certain value of angular displacement for a step input signal. The system features all necessary components for monitoring and control of stepper motor position and speed. The training unit is compact, portable and easy to use and comprehend by students.
- The training system comprises of a built-in stepper motor which converts a pulsing electrical current, controlled by a stepper motor driver, into precise one-step movements.
- The training unit is supplied with a built-in oscilloscope to test and display voltage signals as waveforms, as well as provide visual representations of the variation of voltage over time.
- The unit is equipped with built-in pulse generator whereas its frequency can be controlled either manually using the knob or through a provided software system.
- A rotary encoder is included within the training system which gives feedback of rotational speed.
- A wide digital display is provided within the system which contains keypad and a number of switches in order to display and monitor the system results.
- The unit is supplied with a software system in order to display the system parameters as well as to operate some built-in features.
- The software system can be displayed and operated by connecting the unit to an external PC. Hence, trainees will be able to start and use the provided software.
- The system is supplied with main ON/OFF for the training system and an emergency button in case of any inconvenience.
- A schematic diagram of the process is printed on the training unit in order to provide clear illustration and interpretation of the process.