The educational unit is designed to introduce the students to AC servo motor and its operation. The educational unit is equipped with all components necessary for performing wide range of experiments such as torque, speed and position control. Using this training system, students will get acquainted with the key characteristics and working principle of AC motors.
- The training unit exposes trainees to the operation and features of a typical AC servo motor.
- Using this training system, students will be able to carry out a wide range of different electrical measurements related to the system.
- The unit is supplied with a software system in order to display the system parameters as well as to operate some built-in features.
- The unit is supplied with sockets with short circuits to protect the system against any overcurrent preventing failure of the system.
- A rotary encoder is included within the training system which gives feedback of rotational speed where its output can also be measured.
- Power torque measurements can be performed through an included built-in brake assembly.
- The software system can be displayed and operated by connecting the unit to an external PC. Hence, trainees will be able to start and use the provided software.
- The system is supplied with main ON/OFF for the training system and an emergency button in case of any inconvenience.
- A schematic diagram of the process is printed on the training unit in order to provide clear illustration and interpretation of the process.