The electrical relay control training system is designed to help the trainees learn the basic principles of classic control, the trainee can study the 3-phase ac motor power circuit, control circuit, and pneumatic cylinders with limit switches.
- The Electrical Relay Control Training System consists of the main frame with the different experimental components mounted on it.
- The trainer has a 3-phase induction motor power circuit with contactors, reactors, thermal overload, electronic overload, and a circuit breaker with led indicators.
- The Trainer enables the trainees to perform motor connections, and see the difference methods of connecting a 3-phase induction motor.
- • The trainer is equipped with a 3-phase induction motor , emergency buttons, stop buttons, start buttons, selectors, and led indicators etc.
- The control circuit has connections sockets to the line and neutral bus , limit switches, SPDT relays, timer relays, auxiliary contactors, and impulse relays, in addition to valves connections.
- A single-acting cylinder and a double-acting cylinder is used to learn about the operation of connecting pneumatic cylinders using limit switches as the feedback devices.
- The main control unit with main on/off control, emergency button, and RCCB and CB for the trainer