This kinematic model training system (DN – 008) can be used to represent a revolving crank and produce non-uniform movement with slow forward movement and fast back movement,This mechanism is able to transform circular movement into reciprocating movement.
- The training system introduces trainees to know the representation of a revolving crank slider and generate a non-uniform stroke movement with a slow forward movement and fast back movement.
- The training system consists of drive disk with crank, coupling, driving rod and cylinder.
- This unit should have a millimeter-precise steel ruler to measure the stroke.
- the elements of the system unit are mounted on a base plate, and the base plate has two handles to make it easy to carry and stack the unit
- This drive disk and rod are made of anodized aluminum