The Rotational Inertia Training System (DN – 010) is an educational unit that is designed to study the mass moment of inertia of rotating bodies (hollow cylinder or solid cylinder).
- The training system consists of a rotating bar, solid cylinder, hollow cylinder, and weight to drive.
- The training system unit is mounted to a tabletop plate via two support rods.
- The training system is designed to investigate the inertia of different bodies in rotational motion.
- Can generate the accelerated rotational motion by weight, pulley and cable drum
- Controlling the adjustable position of the mass by using rotating bar.
- The trainees can calculate the mass moment of inertia by measure the time, mass and acceleration distance