The Assembly Combined Gears Unit tends to demonstrate the assembly of gear components practically. The unit also provides a variety of experiments on the fundamentals of gear engineering.
- The exercise system can be used to configure six different gear types in various combinations.
- The setup of the components is flexible so that different ideas can be configured.
- Individual activities such as understanding the task and reading the drawing, assembling the components, adjusting, calibrating and checking the gear, and performing calculations are performed one after the other.
- The unit is driven by a hand crank.
- A solid frame made of square steel tubes and various bearings ensures sufficient accuracy to be able to set precise tooth interlocking.
- All components of the exercise system are ready at hand and securely housed in a storage system.