the device (DN – 022) allows trainees to investigate different cam profiles and how it translate rotary motion into linear motion.
- The trainer is used to clearly demonstrate the function of a cam mechanism.
- Cams are available in different shapes. A roller plunger, flat plunger or cam follower can be used as the engaging member.
- The stroke is determined by measuring the travel.
- An angular scale indicates the corresponding angle of rotation.
- The educational unit is provided with 4 different shapes of cam: circular arc, tangent, hollow or asymmetric.
- Cam and engaging member can be exchanged without tools.
- Dial gauge is used for determining the stroke.
- Angular scale is used for determining the angle of rotation.