The centrifugal force apparatus (DN – 024) tends to demonstrate generation of centrifugal force experimentally and introduce trainees to centrifugal force equations.
- The apparatus consists of the centrifugal force mechanism surrounded by transparent plates to allow trainees to investigate the generation of centrifugal force.
- The centrifugal force mechanism consists of a link with holes at specific distances to attach masses of different values.
- The centrifugal force mechanism is also provided with a load cell to transfer the value of generated centrifugal force into voltage.
- The educational unit is provided with an electric motor to rotate the link.
- The educational unit is also provided with an emergency switch, the educational unit ON/OFF switch, a speed control knob, the electrical motor ON/OFF switch, the rotation speed digital display and the actual centrifugal force digital display to easily monitor the speed, and force proportional deformation.
- The educational unit is supplied with a box that includes three masses.
- A transparent protective cover above the rotating arm ensures safety