The torque converter cutaway (DPC-001) is a benchtop system which is designed to illustrate the torque converter internal parts and structure.
- A sectioned torque converter on a common shaft is mounted on a small frame to ease its relocation.
- This educational unit features real torque converter components including the impeller, turbine and stator.
- The unit is sectioned in a way that shows all internal parts of the torque converter clearly as it appears in the exploded view shown on the schematic drawing found on the unit base.
- All the components are sectioned and showcased in different colors to allow the trainee to observe the internal construction and components.
- The torque converter cutaway includes a hand wheel rotating mechanism to assist the trainee into understanding the theory of operation.