The torque converter and transmission cutaway (DPC-003) is an educational unit designed to enable the trainee to observe the construction of the torque converter and its working mechanism.
- The educational unit demonstrates a sectioned torque converter and transmission mounted on a robust frame.
- The torque converter cutaway allows observing the construction of the torque converter and the profile of the main components such as the impeller, stator, turbine and housing.
- Automatic gearbox cutaway would help in understanding its internal construction, component and operation, in addition to how to achieve different gear ratios by a planetary gear set.
- The trainer allows making gear shifts.
- Different color cross-sections provide contrast for better observation of internal components.