The hydraulic clutch and transmission cutaway (DPC-004) is designed to allow trainees to observe how a clutch could isolate the manual transmission from the engine to make the gear shifts, as well as to illustrate hydraulic clutch internal parts, structure and working mechanism, in addition to how to achieve different gear ratios by gear shifting.
- The hydraulic clutch and transmission cutaway is an educational unit featuring a real hydraulic clutch system connected to a sectioned manual transmission and mounted on a robust frame which can be easily relocated.
- This educational unit features real hydraulic clutch components including clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder, clutch slave cylinder, clutch fork, clutch release bearing, clutch pressure plate, clutch disk and the flywheel.
- The unit is designed to allow the trainee to fully understand the theory of operation of a hydraulic clutch system, as well as observing clearly all the components of the system, and how they operate together to produce a complete functional clutch system that isolates the engine from the transmission to allow gear shifting.
- The clutch allows the trainee to observe the difference between the pressure plate and the clutch disc.
- All the components are sectioned and showcased in different colors to allow the trainee to easily differentiate different components of the system.
- The Unit features a printed schematic drawing of the 2 connected systems; clutch and transmission in an exploded view.
- The hydraulic clutch cutaway is provided with an actuating mechanism driven by an electrical motor to simulates motion coming from the engine and required for system operation.