The diesel hand priming pump cutaway (EFU-002) is an educational unit designed to enable trainees to observe the internal construction of the diesel fuel delivery system and its working mechanism. Using this cutaway, trainees will grasp clearly all of the topics related to the diesel hand priming pump, aiding them to perform maintenance and inspection processes later on.
- This cutaway is a subset of a larger fuel delivery system. The core focus of this cutaway is to demonstrate the diesel hand priming pump.
- The educational unit demonstrates a sectioned diesel hand priming pump cutaway mounted on a robust frame.
- The unit tends to demonstrate a sectioned hand priming pump used in diesel-powered vehicles to remove air from the fuel delivery system that results from filter replacement or fuel line disconnection.
- Trainees can easily inspect and observe the operation of the priming pump through driving by hand.
- Different color cross-sections provide contrast for better observation of internal components.