This LPG fuel system trainer (EFU104) tends to demonstrate the operation of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) fuel system using real system components, it also allows performing fault diagnosis, inspection and maintenance.
- The unit is mounted on a robust frame that can be easily relocated.
- This educational unit features real LPG fuel system components including LPG tank, solenoid valves, Filler Plug, Level gauge and Vaporiser reduction gear.
- All system components are mounted on large panel with educational schematic diagrams of the system components.
- The unit is equipped with internal vacuum generation equipment.
- Various pressure gauges allow measuring the pressure at various points in the system.