The Alarms and Surveillance Electrical Installations Trainer has been designed for training on theoretical
principles of electrical installations for fire alarm systems, CCTV and burglar alarm systems, this is through
a different types of electrical components necessary. Additionally, the trainer includes some invisible
basic components for classic control which allows performing simple control circuits for external and
internal devices for learning classic control principles.
- The trainer contains a huge vertical panel with the necessary components to implement fire alarm system, burglar alarm systems and CCTV systems for a virtual building, which contains a number of heat detectors, smoke detectors, gas detectors, vibration detectors, window breaking or window opening, CCTV systems and a horn.
- The trainer allows implementing the wiring for the systems by connecting the components sockets on the panel with control devices except CCTV systems which is pre-connected and only programing using a computer.
- Additionally, the trainer contains a number of basic components for controlling external devices such as pump, motor and lamps or devices within the unit, and that is for learning classic control principles.
- Technical symbols of classic control components are printed on the panel and safety sockets are fixed on the terminals of the symbol and connected to the actual component terminals for performing electrical connections safely.
- The panel contains a sufficient number of supply sockets which are connected to the components sockets as a source of electrical current.
- The unit is treated against rust and electro-statically painted.
- In addition to the previous safety system the trainer contains circuit breakers to keep the trainee and components safe from faults resulting from wrong connections.
- The unit is fixed on four caster wheels to eases it's motion inside the laboratory, these caster wheels are equipped with brakes to prevent the trainer from sliding during the operation.