Advanced Domestic Electrical Installations Trainer has been designed for training on theoretical principles of electrical installations for central systems, intercom, stairs lighting machines and electrical doors, this is through a trainer with different types of electrical components necessary to make the connections for a four floors virtual building.
- The trainer contains the necessary components to implement central system, intercom, stairs lighting machines with timer and electronic gate for a four-story virtual building, which contains a central device, 4 telephone devices, 4 intercom devices with the main device in the entrance of the building, 4 lamps switches, stairs lighting machine, four buttons and electronic lock.
- The connection terminals of electrical components are hidden and inaccessible for the trainee to connect through them for safety.
- Technical symbol is printed below or above each component on the panel, and 4mm safety sockets are fixed on the terminals of the symbol and connected to the actual component terminals for implementing the electrical connections safely.
- The panel contains a sufficient number of supply sockets which are connected to the components sockets as a source of electrical current.
- The trainer contains circuit breakers to keep the trainee and components safe from faults resulting from wrong connections.
- The unit is fixed on four caster wheels to eases it is motion inside the laboratory, these caster wheels are equipped with brakes to prevent the trainer from sliding during the operation.
- The unit is treated against rust and electrostatically painted.