This trainer has been designed to demonstrate the connections of apartments in a building with mains electric supply. This is through a trainer with different types of electricity consumption meters, switches, indication lamps and circuit breakers.
- The trainer contains a huge vertical panel divided into six zones 5 of them present apartments in a building with different types of meters and the sixth zone presents the riser inside the building.
- The trainer has at the bottom a supply box, typically found at the ground floor of any building.
- The panel contains three 3-phase meters (analog and digital) and two 1-phase meters (analog and digital).
- Circuit breakers are connected before and after each meter, with supply outlet after each meter to supply other trainers or devices, this is in addition to indication lamps for different phases in each zone from the five ones.
- The connection terminals of electrical components are hidden and inaccessible for the trainee to connect through them for safety.
- Printed on the panel the three phase lines which comes from the riser to all components including meters, circuit breakers, outlets and indication lamps.
- The unit is fixed on four caster wheels to eases it's motion inside the laboratory, these caster wheels are equipped with brakes to prevent the trainer from sliding during the operation.
- The unit is treated against rust and electrostatically painted.