The educational unit is designed to introduce the students to dishwasher training system and its operation. The educational unit is equipped with all components necessary for performing wide range of experiments. trainees will understand the basic fundamentals and the working principle of the dishwashers as well as familiarization with the key characteristics of such systems. The unit also includes terminals to test the system as different faults happen.
- • The educational unit includes a front control panel that features operation switches, heaters, valves, sensors and noise filter etc.
- The system is supplied with main ON/OFF for the training system and an emergency button in case of any inconvenience.
- A schematic diagram of the process is printed on the training unit in order to provide clear illustration and interpretation of the process.
- The trainer can simulate up to 18 dishwasher common faults, such as faults of heater, noise filter and fill valve.
- All of the system contents are real-world components making trainees familiar with such systems