The educational unit is designed to introduce the students to real electric blender and its operation. The educational unit is equipped with all components necessary for performing wide range of experiments. trainees will understand the basic fundamentals and the working principle of the electric blender as well as familiarization with the key characteristics of such systems. it also includes terminals to test the system as different faults happen.
- The educational unit includes a front control panel that features operation and fault switches.
- The system is supplied with main ON/OFF for the training system and an emergency button in case of any inconvenience.
- A schematic diagram of the process is printed on the training unit in order to provide clear illustration and interpretation of the process.
- The trainer can simulate up to 8 faults, such as faults of PCB and motor.
- All of the system contents are real-world components making trainees familiar with such systems.