The FPGA Training System (EMB106), is a ready-to-use development platform designed around the Artix-7™ Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Xilinx. It was designed specifically for use as a MicroBlaze Soft Processing System. When used in this context, the Arty A7 becomes the most flexible processing platform you could hope to add to your collection, capable of adapting to whatever your project requires. Unlike other Single Board Computers, the kit isn’t bound to a single set of processing peripherals: One moment it’s a communication powerhouse chock-full of UARTs, SPIs, IICs, and an Ethernet MAC, and the next it’s a meticulous timekeeper with a dozen 32-bit timers.
- FPGA Training System is so flexible because of its FPGA. Among their many features, FPGAs have the ability to transform into a custom software-defined System-on-a-Chip (SoC).
- These “Soft SoC” FPGA configurations are designed graphically using a tool called Vivado IP Integrator.
- Vivado IPI is pre-built peripheral blocks that are dragged from an extensive library and dropped into your processing system.
- These pre-built peripherals include timers, UART/SPI/IIC controllers, and many of the other devices you would typically find in anSoC or microcontroller.
- Users will also find that they can create their own peripheral blocks by writing them in a Hardware Definition Language (HDL), specifically Verilog or VHDL.
- the Xilinx High-Level Synthesis tool can be used to define custom peripheral blocks by writing them in C.
- The Soft SoC configurations are powered by MicroBlaze processor cores.
- 1 x 7 inch LCD capacitive touch screen HDMI 800*480
- 1 x Mini-vibration motor
- 1 x “14x12 RGB LED matrix”
- Sensor GY-87
- 1 x ( 3-axis Gyroscope + 3-axis acceleration
+ 3-axis magnetic field + air pressure )
- Type-A Plug-in Module
- 1 x Temperature and Humidity Sensor DHT11 Type-A Plug-in Module
- 1 X Humidity, barometric pressure and ambient temperature BME280 Type-A Plug-in Module
- 1 x Light Sesnor ( CDS Photoresistor ) Type-A Plug-in Module
- 1 x PIR motion sensor Type-A Plug-in Module
- 1 x Ultrasonic sensor Type-A Plug-in Module
- 1 x DC motor interface
- 1 x Servo motor interface
- 1 x Stepper motor through ULN2803
- 1 x Remote + IR receiver Type-A Plug-in Module
- 1 x RFID module
- 1 x Relay type-A Plug-in Module
- Integrated fixed DC power supply module:
+ 3.3V, +5V, +12V, -5V, -12V (fuse protected) with led indicators - accessed via 2mm sockets (for external modules)
- Integrated variable DC power supply module: +1.25VDC to +5VDC or -1.25VDC to
- 5VDC (fuse protected) with led indicators
- accessed via 2mm sockets (for external modules)
- Integrated pulse generator from 2 Hz : 1KHz
- 1 X Seven Segment Type-A Plug-in Module
- 1 x (2 x 16 LCD module) contrast adjustable via potentiometer
- 1 x Piezo buzzer Type-A Plug-in Module
- 1 x Speaker Type-A Plug-in Module
- 2 x Potentiometers to simulate analog I/P
- 5 X Type-A Plug-in Modules Holder ( For Type-A Plug-in Modules )
- 1 x AC power source socket (fuse protected) with ON/OFF switch
- Pullup and pulldown resistor for every GPIO Pin (Selectable between (Pull-up, floating, pull-down)
- Indication LED for every GPIO Pin
- Pin header male/female group for GPIO for external connections
- Includes ready to run codes for all included trainer components