The flow measurement educational unit (FM-002) is a bench top unit which prefers to be attached to the main hydraulic unit to provides highly experience for trainees, the unit illustrates the basic experiments to get to know how to measure the flow rate using different instruments. These instruments are designed with transparent cases in order to visualize how they operate and function.
- The educational unit features a closed water circuit with different methods of flow rate measurement.
- The educational unit measuring instruments include: orifice plate flow meter/measuring nozzle, Venturi nozzle , Rotameter and and Pitot
- 6 Tube manometers to determine the pressure distribution in Venturi nozzle, orifice plate flow meter , and measuring nozzle.
- The experimental unit is positioned easily and securely on the work surface of the main hydraulic unit.
- The water is supplied and the flow rate is measured by the main hydraulic unit.