The centrifugal pump (FM – 005) is a bench top trainer which is designed to illustrate the behavior of centrifugal pumps that are used to move liquids through a piping system, the unit also demonstrates the components and the characteristic curve of the centrifugal pump allowing also the study of pump efficiency and power.
- The educational unit is designed to study the centrifugal pump and its characteristics curves.
- The Centrifugal pump unit includes a self-priming centrifugal pump.
- The unit contains a gate valve that is used for adjusting the head and comes also with 2 manometers at the inlet and outlet sides.
- The unit contains a frequency converter to adjust the speed.
- The experimental unit is positioned easily and securely on the work surface of the Main Hydraulic Unit that works like the supply of water to the unit and is used also for measuring the flow rate.