The pipe networks trainer tends to demonstrate the flow properties of fluid in different pipe structures and elements. The unit illustrate the effect of pipe diameter change on the pressure and flow through a specific network.
- The trainer is used to illustrate the construction of different pipe networks, such as parallel and series connections of pipes, their branching and merging, and the study of individual pipes.
- The trainer includes five pre-installed pipe sections on the top which are connected to pipe networks using the piping elements, and a panel with piping elements.
- All components such as Tank, pipes, piping elements and valves and fittings are made entirely of plastic.
- The individual pipe sections are shut off by ball valves.
- The trainer provides the recording and analysis of the pressure losses in various pipes and piping elements during the various experiments.
- The trainer includes two manometers that are used for different measuring ranges to measure the differential pressure.
- The trainer has its own water supply and the flow rate is measured volumetrically.
- The closed water circuit includes a supply tank with submersible pump.