The pipe networks trainer (FM-023) tends to demonstrate the flow properties of fluid in different pipe structures and elements. The unit illustrate the effect of pipe diameter change on the pressure and flow through a specific network.
- The trainer is used to illustrate the construction of different pipe networks, such as parallel and series connections of pipes, their branching and merging, and the study of individual pipes.
- The trainer includes five pre-installed pipe sections on the top which are connected to pipe networks using the piping elements, and a panel with piping elements.
- All components such as Tank, pipes, piping elements and valves and fittings are made entirely of plastic.
- The individual pipe sections are shut off by ball valves.
- The trainer provides the recording and analysis of the pressure losses in various pipes and piping elements during the various experiments.
- The trainer includes two manometers that are used for different measuring ranges to measure the differential pressure.
- The trainer has its own water supply and the flow rate is measured volumetrically.
- The closed water circuit includes a supply tank with submersible pump.