The trainer (FM-025) is designed to illustrate the basic experiments in hydrostatics, offering a wide range of experiments. The apparatus consists of a self-contained bench complete with all necessary equipment for a wide range of demonstrations and experiments in hydrostatics and properties of fluids.
- The trainer consists of a main unit and kits of accessories to be connected to the main unit in order to study various fluid theories.
- The main unit consists of a water tank with a pump at the lower part of the main unit in addition to three drawers for storage purposes. At the upper part, a piping system that is connected to the water tank and includes three transparent tanks, set of valves, differential pressure manometer, differential pressure manometer connections, manometer tubes, compressor operation switch, pump operation switch, trainer operation switch, emergency switch, air regulator and compressor outlet.
- In order to allow trainees to study different ways of measuring pressure, one of three tanks is supplied with a diaphragm manometer, the other one is supplied with Bourdon Gauge and the third one is supplied with a pressure sensor with digital display to the sensor reading.
- The trainer is provided with a compressor for the experiment where compressed air is needed.
- The set of valves are used to control the flow of water between the three tanks.
- The pipes of the trainer are entirely made from PVC.
- The trainer has a switch to operate compressor for pressure mode and or vacuum pump for vacuum mode.
- The trainer is supplied with Universal hydrometer and hydrometer jars, Free surface tubes, , Pascal’s apparatus, Parallel plate capillary apparatus, Capillary tube apparatus, Measuring cylinder, Thermometer, Air pump, 600ml beaker, Stop clock