The fluid mechanics trainer tends to demonstrate the pipe systems with practical experiments, and allow the trainee to learn what affects the pipe system and what causes the pressure losses.
- The trainer allows the trainee to do different experiments for flow and pressure measurement.
- The trainer consists of 6 different pipe section which allows the trainee to learn how the pipe material, diameter and the cross-section affects on the pipe system.
- Some of the measuring components are visible like venturi nozzle and orifice plate flow meter.
- Water reservoir and a pump are added to the trainer to be able to work without any additional units, the flow rate is measured by rotameter.
- The trainer allows the trainee to follow up the pressure readings in the whole process by measuring the pressure in different places, five pressure gauges are placed to do so.