This module is used to study the energy dissipation downstream of an ogee-crested weir.
- The elements for energy dissipation are used for the experimental flume.
- It is used as an accessory for the Ogee-crested weir with two weir outlets module.
- all elements are made of PVC.
- The elements include one chute block, two baffle blocks with five rectangular blocks, one baffle block with five triangular blocks, and two end sills with different height.
- The base plate contains evenly spaced threaded holes.